For Fisch Users Only
This is an exclusive section of the Fisch website for Fisch users in over 70 countries around the world.
Go lower down this page to log in or register.
If you use the email address you used when your ordered, your access will be immediate. If you use a different email, then your access must be approved first.
Here you can:
Order more Fisch at discounted prices
- Get 10% off your order for more Wallets.
- Get a $58 rebate off the price of the Ringer.
Using the Fisch & Ringer - Tips and background information
Learn about using the Fisch & Ringer and how coins are made.
Currently 19 reports and more added regularly. Among them are:
- Maple Leaf 1oz Gold and The Ringer – User’s report
- Maple Leaf 1oz Gold & Ringer – User’s video recording of ringing
- The Fisch for Silver American Eagles – A user’s report
- The Silver Dollar Fisch and worn coins
- MUST READ! Using the Fisch – Use Common Sense
About the coins and fakes checked by the Fisch.
Read about Fisch user's experiences with different coins & fakes and how they check out.
Currently 31 reports and more added regularly. Among them are:
- Fakes out there! Be wary of coins with these dates
- American Eagle Gold - Fake and genuine coin compared
- US $10 (1838-1933) & $20 (1850-1933)
- 2013 Silver American Eagle - Part high rim
- Maple Leaf Gold - Fake and genuine coin compared
- American Buffalo Fisch to check the 999 Britannia 2014 on
Listen to the sounds of coins and fakes.
Among the 17 sounds, you will hear:
- American Eagle 1oz Gold coin, followed by tungsten fake
- American Eagle 1oz Silver coin followed by common metal fake
- Maple Leaf 1oz Gold coin followed by tungsten fake
- British Sovereign Gold Coin
- US Silver Dollar
- Krugerrand 1oz Gold coin followed by tungsten fake
Download your free copy of "The Fisch Precious Metal Buyers Guide"
Chapters include "Gold Coin Counterfeiting", "How fakes are made" and "Avoiding Counterfeit Coins".